Saturday, April 4, 2009

I'm not a very nice mom

This morning I was organizing my digital photos and noticed a disturbing theme. I seem to think it's funny to do "mean" things to my kids then take pictures of them afterwards.

Wanna see?

Amanda won this Chinese fingertrap at the pizza place and was so excited. She asked how it worked and I simply (and very slyly) told her to just put her fingers in each end. Yeah - she didn't think it was so funny. But before I let her know how to release the grip, I had to take this picture.

Uncle Damion (such a GREAT guy) sent the video on the right (watch that one first). I'm so glad my kids weren't in the room when I watched it because of the words that flew out of my mouth. So then I said "Kids. Come see what Uncle Damion sent us." I videoed them while they watched the movie. I told you I'm a wonderful mother.



1 comment:

jsturner1 said...

You are the greatest mom ever! I love those pictures. I can't wait for Jamison to get home from soccer so I can show him the snake!