Sunday, April 5, 2009

BOYS!!!

We have had the best time with my friend's four boys this weekend. She & her husband had a funeral to go to so we offered to watch her kids while they were gone. We set up our little bounce house in the backyard. I saw the kids moving the bounce house and asked what they were doing. "We're going to put it by the swingset so we can jump off the swings into the bounce house." I said, "Well, wait just a second for me to get my camera." You know, my GIRLS would NEVER think of doing that!

4 comments:

The Roberts said...

Dont know what I laughed harder at: wait I have to get the camera or seeing Allison fly!

thehiattfamily said...

That is awesome! I love that you let them do that! At least so I could witness it. You rock.

Danielle said...

I am always amazed at how differently boys and girls view the world. Chad moved our trampoline today and then decided to move it again. He realized he had placed it close enough to the porch that the boys might try to jump off the porch onto the trampoline. Never would have occured to me. Luckily they have a boy for a daddy who would have probably done the same thing.

Myrna said...

This is about the funniest thing I have EVER seen! That's hilarious.