Friday, January 16, 2009

We're almost open

Looks like we're going to be able to move in to our new office building within the next week. Last night the cleaning crew was working hard. A few doors need to be put on hinges but all the other work is done. This is a big step - and very scary.

Scribner Allergy will begin taking patients. Hopefully business will pick up quickly despite the economy. I'll have to work a few hours to take care of the business end of things. I'm definitely no help in the medical part of the practice! Troy & I make a good team. I just need to work on being more patient.

Wish us luck and keep us in your prayers.

3 comments:

Myrna said...

You can do it! I know that you can. I know that you will be successful and things will be alright. Good Luck to you two!!

Stephanie said...

Good luck to you! How exciting!

thehiattfamily said...

What an exciting step in your lives! I am confident you will guys will be so successful as you are with all the things you guys do. We love you!