Friday, January 30, 2009

Michelle Needs...........

This is hillarious. Another friend let me onto this little experiment. Type your name and the word "needs" into your favorite search engine and see the results. Here were mine.

1. Michelle needs your help (Actually THIS Michelle is probably beyond help)
2. Michelle needs constant proof of love (Don't think this one is talking about me)
3. Michelle needs 2 pee (why would someone put this on the internet?)
4. Michelle needs Colorado to vote (I guess Obama is going to flood my name for a while)
5. Michelle needs to be more careful (sounds like a horror movie trailer)
6. Michelle needs a new hairstylist (my sisters would've agreed to this a few years ago)
7. Michelle needs a family that will be patient, consistent, kind, loving (already got that)
8. Michelle needs to go poop in different languages (What? the description goes on to say that you can learn how to say the phrase "Michelle needs to go poop" in 10 different languages!)
9. Michelle needs friends. (Maybe she needs friends because she keeps talking about her bodily functions)

5 comments:

Myrna said...

This is funny! I'll have to do this, wonder what I'll find.

Chad Scribner said...

Michelle needs 2 pee? Maybe they've been to our urinecolors.com site. Did you see we got picked up by a health article, that was then picked up by dozens of news stations/sites? Pretty funny.

Anonymous said...

Your killing me! That's the best one I've seen yet. Now to try it myself

Anonymous said...

Okay I did it and found some interesting things. You'll have to check it out on my blog. thanks for showing me this. = )

Unknown said...

I just did this. It said that Joey needs a sidekick. It's like they KNOW me.