Sunday, February 28, 2010

Whew! What a Week!


In the past week, we've experienced.......
* Brandon being admitted to the hospital for jaundice. Nothing threatening but 25 hours under UV lights wasn't exactly a fun time for baby nor mom.
* Infections from the C-Section. Let's just say OUCH!
* A circumcision - ok, another OUCH!
* Daddy left for an allergy conference in New Orleans (he'll be back on Tuesday)
* Amanda battled with a horrible cough, slight fever, and hives over many parts of her body.
* A good family friend passed away

So, we packed up and stayed at Grandma's house for a few days to get some tender-loving care. My kids did NOT want to come home tonight. Being at Grandma's is way too much fun - for all of us.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I am so sorry to hear about your hard week. I am glad that Brandon is better now. I hope your scar is healing and Amanda's hives are gone. I am happy your mom is so close.

Myrna said...

What a great idea to head to my sister's house. She is a wonderfl sister I can only imagine how she is as a Mom. Oh, and I wouldn't have wanted to go home either!! Hope everyone gets to feeling better quickly!!