Monday, February 1, 2010

Sleeping Issues




We had way too much fun over Christmas vacation. For nearly 3 weeks, we just played and played - stayed up late, slept in, didn't worry about naptimes or routines....... and now we're still paying for it with Camille. She still needs a nap and will sleep 3-4 hours after going down. The problem is that she doesn't want to go down for a nap until after 2:00 in the afternoon, which means she wakes up at dinner time, which means she doesn't go down for the night until very late. NOT GOOD!!! I need quiet, no children time in my evenings. So we have tried many things. No naps - hmmmmm - cranky child, early bedtime, middle of the night waking up. NOT GOOD! Adjusted naps - hmmmmm - wake her up out of a dead sleep, deal with very cranky child, still doesn't go to bed early. NOT GOOD! So last night she was hyper as could be and I told her to go see her daddy. When I came out 5 minutes later, this is what I found. Too precious. I hope we can figure out this sleep thing before next Wednesday when the baby arrives!

No comments: