Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Back into Blogging




Hi! I'm back. What a month we've had around here. The Stake Musical was a huge success and I feel like I ended on a high. The youth were absolutely fantastic and worked as a team to get the job done. Every minute of work was worth it.
Scribner Allergy is up and running. The expenses pile up and I'm trying not to freak out. Troy is working so hard. With everything in bloom, we're hoping people start sneezing like crazy.
Softball season has begun and this year all 3 girls will be playing. I love softball season. And Camille loves being outside for all of the practices and games. We've really been blessed with good coaches and some friends on each team.
And the past 10 days we've just been playing hard with family while my sister, Ashli, is in town with her cute kids. Here are some photos of all 10 grandkids.

2 comments:

Jenny Hill said...

Michelle,

Jeff said the musical was FABULOUS! I am glad he was out there on business and could see it! I hope you have a chance to slow down a little and enjoy softball season. Good luck with Allergy season too!

Danielle said...

I'm so glad to hear the musical went well AND that the clinic is up and running, too. What a busy time. Wish we lived closer. I have a house full of potential clients this allergy season.