Friday, February 27, 2009

My 100th Post


I have to say that I am actually pretty impressed with myself for getting to 100 posts. Thanks to my sister-in-laws (Emily & Lara) for getting me going on the blog thing. I've been having lots of fun even though I don't update as much as I would like. Once our new business gets running and this musical is behind us then I should have a little more time on my hands. It's been very busy around here.

So, you're wondering what's up with this picture? Well, this is what I got to deal with when Camille woke up from her nap. This kid has a bladder like none-other. She went down for her nap with a clean diaper on and when she woke up, the diaper was so full that it drenched her outfit up to the armpits. I just had to take a picture of it...... because I blog! Thanks for letting me share. Can you feel my pain? Who has time to change squirmy kids' outfits multiple times a day??? And do the laundry that results for oversoaked diapers?? I need to clone myself then I would get everything done.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Not to mention the bedding...
You've got to get "overnights" by Huggies. My boys would do this every night if I didn't have them in an "overnight." It's been so long that I don't even know if they make them, but it would definitely be worth looking into!