Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Kindergarten Field Trip





What a treat to join Amanda's Kindergarten class on a trip to Storybook Land. These park has life-sized showcases of nursery rhymes where the kids can see the wolf sleeping in Grandmother's bed, enter the witch's house with Hansel & Gretal, fall down a hill with Jack & Jill, and sit on a tuffet with Little Miss Muffet (and there was one scary looking spider).
This park has been around for years and brought back memories of coming myself as a child. Very special for me to now bring my own children.
For those of you from Fresno, remember this?



2 comments:

Myrna said...

I do remember going here, you would have been a little girl back then!! That place has been around forever. I love that Camille got to go too!! Never too young to start with traditions right?

The Hatch Family said...

Amanda is in Kindergarten! Oh I feel old, I remember when she was born and holding her during YWs on Sundays!