Monday, September 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged

A. Attached or Single? Attached
B. Best Friend(s)? Troy, Cyndi & Ashli
C. Cake or Pie? Pie - Dutch Apple. Mmmmmm. Maybe I better go to Marie Calendars today
D. Day of choice? Monday. I know, sounds stupid, but I'm so productive on Mondays
E. Essential Item? My computer. Could not live/think without it
F. Favorite Color? Turquoise
G. Gummy Bears or Worms? Bears - the orange ones
H. Hometown? Kerman, CA
I. Indulgence? Just one? I guess Dyer's Mint Chocolate chip ice cream
J. January or July? July. Love the summer
K. Kids? Natalie (12), Allyson (8), Amanda (5) & Camille (1)
L. Life is not complete without? family
M. Marriage Date? August 16, 1991
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 2 sisters & 1 brother
O. Oranges or Apples? oranges
P. Phobias? Failure
Q. Quotes? You're never fully dressed without a smile
R. Reasons to Smile? Giggling babies, naptime, First day of summer
S. Season of Choice? Fall
T. Tag someone: Mary S. (that's you, Mom)
U. Unknown Fact about Me? I dye my hair
V. Vegetable? sauteed zucchini
W. Worst Habits? Sleeping in
X. X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y. Your Favorite Food? Peanutbutter chocolate chip cookies
Z. Zodiac Sign? Leo

1 comment:

jsturner1 said...

Seriously???? You dye your hair? What color would it be???? Susan Turner