Thursday, June 24, 2010

Update

Things have been pretty busy around here. The kids are out of school. YEAH! I love summer vacation. And now with a full-fledged teenager in the house, I have a couple of kids who have learned to love to sleep in. Then there are a couple of other kids who still like to get up early. Then there's the baby that starts his day at 9:30 after sleeping 11-12 hours. How did I luck out with this little guy? As he has grown, we've decided he looks more like a "Max" than a "Brandon" so we've been calling him by his middle name. Troy & I have been focusing hard on our business. Wow - so much to handle when you run your own show. One of Troy's patients owns a massage business so he did a trade with her. I have been enjoying weekly massages on the KNOTS in my neck and shoulders. Between the stress of the business and lugging around a 20 pound baby, my body has taken a beating. Yes, Max is almost 20 pounds at only 4 months old. Last week we had his 4 month check-up and he weighed in at 19 pounds 8 ounces. He's also 26.5 inches long. This is ONE big baby! Oh, so cute. Tonight we have my sister's 3 kids here..... imagine our 1900 sf house with 8 children and 2 adults. It's truly a blessing to live close to family. We are having a ball!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Myrna said...

Max is absolutely ADORABLE!!! Maybe you should record Allyson and play if for him when he's fussy...oh wait, he doesn't get fussy!!