Thursday, December 3, 2009

Time is Flying!

Yesterday I had another ultrasound - truly a miracle to be able to take a peek at this little baby inside of me. Well, he's HUGE! He is measuring 3 weeks ahead of his due date, weighing in at an estimated 3 lb. 11 oz. already. None of my babies have been big so this is a little unusual. When I have my doctor's appointment next week we'll discuss how early a C-Section will be scheduled. We want to make sure the baby is ready to come but not wait too long so that I go into labor on my own (which has never happened).
It's entirely possible that we'll have this baby with us at the beginning of February instead of the middle or even end. So today I got my act together and started working on Camille's baby book! It would be nice to get that done before this little guy arrives. Every week of Camille's first year, I journaled what was going on and made sure I had at least one picture so now I just have to put it all together into an album. I'm on Week #2, so I'm making progress and it's getting me excited to have a newborn in the house again.

4 comments:

Myrna said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I can't wait to meet this handsome little angel. You know Grandma Guymon is kissing on him right now. And GOOD for you for working on Camille's book. You are getting tons accomplished! Love you!

Can you come back now? please???

Arizona Nielsens said...

That little boy is just itching to get here... so why not come early!! Have fun scrapping!

Unknown said...

Soooo excited for you guys Michelle!!

Buddy Roberts said...

I get so excited everytime I think of his arrival. Cant wait to hear the name!